84 xx Wannacut Lake Road, Oroville, WA 98844
Listing courtesy of Hayden Outdoors LLC.
- List Price
- Days on Market
- Lot Size (sq ft)
Whisky Mountain Ranch. Spreading over 3,646 acres consisting of 203 tax parcels. Minutes to Canada & west of Oroville. The ranch is known for its excellent high timber Monster Muledeer hunting opportunities. The ranch is fenced with plenty of grass for grazing. Excellent recreation and agriculture value. There are 5 lakes on the ranch to create travel corridors bisecting the pastures. Includes a sturdy barn with an apartment, and a Beautifull 2006 custom-built home. 1554 sq ft, 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage. The ranch has gold mines & contiguous to State land, Also includes a 2-acre lakefront lot on Spectacle lake. Internet is available. Good roads throughout and power is running underground to other parts of the ranch with easy hookups.
- 41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- Zoning Jurisdiction
- Brush, Comm. Grade Timber, Evergreens, Heavily Forested, Lightly Treed, ORV Trails, Partially Cleared, Pasture Land, Pond, Recreational, Riding Trails, Stream/Creek
- Waterfront Description
- Lake, No Bank
- Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Not Available
- Tax Year
- School District
- Potential Terms
- Cash Out, Conventional, Farm Home Loan
- Driving Directions
- From Hwy 97 in Tonasket, go west on 4th St to right on Hwy 7 which turns into Loomis-Oroville Rd (5.2 miles to Wannacut Lake Road) 7 miles to property in north side of road.
- Buyer Agency Compensation
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.